CCA is a not-for-profit, non-government funded, incorporated organisation & registered charity, entirely operated by volunteers, our objectives being to….
- Raise awareness of the difficulties experienced by this vulnerable group of people
- Offer relief though the distribution of basic necessities including hot meals, emergency food hampers, bedding, clothing, etc. as well as referral to other agencies appropriated to the individual needs of clients
- Provide an accepting, caring and non-judgemental environment for all
- Work co-operatively with all levels of community, welfare, business and government organisations to encourage marginalised / disadvantaged community members to achieve good sustainable life outcomes
- Provide or assist sourcing of short term crisis accommodation
- assist clients to obtain suitable affordable housing from both private and government sectors